About Life and The New Beginning

Life is a series of moments which later turn into memories. Life is a journey that leads us from one place to another, to meet people who come and go, to experience the seasons that never stays forever. Life is a shift from one phase to another...

... and between each phase, there is this thing I call "New Beginning".

Talking about "New Beginning", this phrase is becoming more real to me recently. I am in the transition of life, from being a student into I don't know yet what I will do after this, moving back from The UK to the place I call "home", Indonesia.

I just realised that not all "New Beginnings" are exciting and smooth, some seemed to feel frightening and challenging, especially when everything seems more uncertain than it looks to be.

"Every new season starts from zero." - Manuel Neuer.

At this moment, all I can do is to feel grateful for the previous journey that was over and for the next journey that ready to begin. A journey to discover. A journey to encounter. A journey into the unknown, but for sure, God who has walked with me until the end of the previous journey, is the same God who will stay with me in the next journey. Therefore, I shall not worry, for it will not change anything. All I need to do is to enjoy every simple things that I have at the moment and be grateful about it. Until He shows me the path I need to go to.

Monica

In my self-quarantine sanctuary | 28.09.20 | 3:13 AM.

 

Comments