escape to Bogor

My final test still hasn't finished yet. But last Saturday, I had an escape to Bogor. Actually it was for adjudicating, but in the middle of hecticness, going out of the town is one thing that i want to do. So here we go with the escape!

Deer!

So here's the adventure part, after adjudicating we took express train to go back to Depok. Unhappily, the train didn't stop at UI. Then it stopped at Gondangdia. The thing was, Nicko left inside the train a second after I jumped out of the train. I was panic. But then, it was fine until i (lonely) took the next train to go to UI and found that I got in the wrong train (!) which make me had to pay 10K more as the result.


Night at Jakarta

Moral story of the day: Earning money is not easy at all. I'd better to be wiser in using my parents' money.

*wishing me luck for one more final test in this semester: Introduction to International Theory!

Comments