Acting Go Green by My Own Way

You might ever heard about "Go green", or even a lot of time you've been hearing about it. Even the Green Theory was being asked on my mid term test. I dont know if people are really aware about environment nowadays by hearing (or even saying) about "Go green" almost of the times or it might just a new trend of globalization (maybe?).

I honestly am not a person who are really environmental-centrist (whatever you name it), bu I try to do some act instead of just keep on saying go green here and there. What I do is as simple as recycling some stuffs and using it for something else.  So this is what I made.


The Raw Material (Box of Shampoo)

I wrap the box shampoo using a newspaper where there was a provider's advertisement on it

Then it become a new stuffs: a box to put some medicine :)

This one is from a bottle of mineral water which I cut off the half and put some coins in it. *Saving saving :D

A box of colourful stick notes! Do you know what was it from?

It's the raw material of stick notes box above

What is go green for you ?

Comments