Motion to Extend the Conference

Xin chào!

Last week, I attended Indonesia Model United Nations representing Vietnam with a friend of mine, Ory in Asean Regional Forum Committee. Although MUN was quite something new for me, but that was really a great experience to be there. I gained so much knowledge about negotiations and all the issues of ASEAN & ARF during the conference. Not only that, I also got a lot of new friends which are really incredible. Also, I learned a lot to conduct a good cooperation with my partner, Ory. (It was such an honor for me to work with you, dear *bear hug*). We really had fun last week :D

*credits to Pablo for the picture above*




*credits to Fadilla Zennifa for the picture*

Now, back to the real life. Assignments. Events. And mid-test *which is coming in the end of this month*. Rather than sighing, I'd better to say I shall survive. Amen.

Comments