안녕하세요!

the holiday's over and now here I am. back again to this city with so much things to do. so it's not second term again I say, it's third term. a bit worry about this term. academic and other activities. well let's just have faith that God will help me to go trough this all . Big amen.

Anyway, it's raining outside. It's been like a couple days I'm wishing for the rain to fall. As this song says:

" Oh hujan kami menanti. Ku berharap sangat setiap hari, sementara ini kau libur ku mengerti. Oh tolong batara surya, kami tahu engkau sedang bekerja, tapi relakan sejenak kau sembunyi. " - White Shoes and The Couples Company
I always like the smell of the rain.
"If I could bottled the smell of the wet land after the rain."- Adhitia Sofyan
The combination between the smell, the weather of rain and Adhitia Sofyan's songs are perfect.

Ciao!
*be right back to the reviews :/

Comments