Great Escape!

It's another hi from me! It's been a month since my previous posting, however Libya is still problematic due to its unrest.

Anyhow, I'll tell you what has been going on back then,

after such a long waiting, finally I went to Java Jazz 2011 on the Friday and Saturday shows. I watched Sondre Lerche twice. He played amazingly cool, although only using some of his guitars (thought if it was full band performance then it would be pretty much fun), but still that was awesome!

He was very interactive to the audience. We sang the part of Regina Spektor on Hell No, guess what did he say?
"You sing very profesionally and dont tell this to anyone, that you even do this better than Regina Spektor" :D

Beside, Sondre Lerche performance, I watched some cool performance of Corrine Bailley Rae, Fourplay, George Duke, (even) Zap Mama, and many more. Also good performance of Tohpati bertiga, Barry Likumahuwa Project, Glenn Fredly, Soulvibe, and Maliq & d'essentials. Too bad, I missed Donny Suhendra performance and Dwiky Dharmawan anssamble performance. But despite of that, Java Jazz 2011 was a great escape all I can say!

This is my brother taking picture with Tohpati



And me taking picture with Santana. LTM (Laughing To Myself) :p

Another thing to tell is, about my new hair cut! It was based on tough consideration to cut my hair this short. It was due to the problem of hair fall (sad no?). But anyway, I love my new hair cut, thought it is not that bad! :D





I think that's all I can write now. Actually, this is not it, there are still many things to tell, but the time won't let me to do so. You know Social Philosophy mid term test is waiting! Gotta prepare my self for it. Wish me luck! Ciao!

*All the Sondre Lerche pictures were taken from google, the rest were by my cam.

Comments