one-step-closer-to-the-real-life process.

It's tuesday. And it's about 6 days to go to my officially last year in high school.
It's been so fast since two years ago when i stepped my step in smanitra,the place where i've been studying just now.

I never wonder it's gonna be this fast. I never wonder it's gonna be like this. I mean it's just like yesterday i was going to the orientation day as I've been graduated from junior school. Bringing these and those. Sleeping over to prepare anything. Phsycological pressure.

I used to know nothing. I used to be dependable to anything until this world changed me so.

First time I was totally shocked with the system. The cycle of life of being a high-schooler. When there's nothing to depend on. When not anyone you can trust. When the responsibility comes up upon you and you can't do anything beside accepting as the consequences of being mature.

The circle of friend. It was going more complicated as one by one problem comes up and you need to solve it to still survive.

The dependency to parents wasn't that often. You choose your own way. You do the consequences. You maintain your own life. You ruin your own life.

The love life as you're getting mature and paying more respect to the opposite gender. You feel your own love how it is wonderful to see someone you like but you have no braveness to tell him that you like him so even you dont brave to greet him. You only can see him from a distance. You only want to see him smiling at you and feeling happy. That's enough for you. And here comes the pain,when you realized this guy didnt have the same feeling. When this guy is being the one who can't see how much you love him,how you sacrifice anything to make him happy,and how you really want to make him yours.
It's more giving you hurt when this guy hates you as you like him.more hurting you when he loves other girl or anyother of your friends adore him so. You're learning how to be a good surrender.

Faith. You do have. It's a phase when you're learning how to stick on your faith. How to stand on your principe.

I did. I have facing those phase and still until right now. I now how it feels,how it hurts,and how it's wonderful.

It's a bunch of continuing process to know who you are and the purpose of your life. No one can know beside you.

It's what we called as one-step-closer-to-the-real-life process.

Comments