Insomnia syndrome

It's about 02:50 something am and I'm still awakening.
Thesedays I got some unusual cycle of sleep. I'm just waking up at about 10am and got slept at about 1am something or even more.
I realize this is breaking my metabolism of body. I got my body felt improper.ya you know masuk angin syndrome.

I do not exactly know why it is.but it could be caused by my inhealth cycle of sleeping when i took nap for about 4 hours.ya i know its fuckin lazy but i cannot force my eyes to open up all day long.Its just accidentally closed and suddenly I just woke up by 6pm oh man.

Okay I know man this is trivial.but this is the way I'm tryin to get my self sleepy. The thing is I still got my eyes open up so widely and my brain is still totally fresh.

Ive made some advantage by doin some math tasks.but then until i get my self bored its still doesnt work.

Im playin facebook.till i got nothing on my notification i still can not go sleep.

Bed oh bed tease me to sleep it annoyed me to the max!!

Comments

Unknown said…
moniiiic. i found your BLOG! :-D