What am I suppose to do when I'm being third grader?

Less in two weeks I'll officially finish being such a jerk second grader. One year felt like a weak somehow. Every single day of torture was over. The damage I've caused was over. Nothing to be regreted. It'll be payed someday. I know it. Every remedy I got wouldnt be useless.

2 years in high school is enough to make me wiser.it is enough to make me stronger facing the fact to pay responsibility for the whole of my life.

I fucked up my life. I ruined everything. My academic achievement. I degradated my self. I've dissapointed my parents. Being so unserious. Being so hedonic. Spending lotsa money for trivial things such as going to movie,hanging out to coffee shop,or whatsoever other things.
It didn't stop at that spot. It brought up other further impact. Those remedies and those failure to reach top 10.

Realizing my future is important,i dont wanna continue this failure anymore,this hedonic way of life style,this rush in organization or whatsoever. I want to make it running well. I aim to reach my dreams. I aim to make my parents proud of me. I want to bring up those happiness,joy,and successfulness. I promise it.

Knowing that dreams are just bullshit with any realization effort,i commit my self to be focus on this last year of high school. I'm about to disapear my self in a truck of books,learning it and experting it. A year. This gonna be the time for revenge. Oh Jesus bless me.

I know everything needs slaughter. Slaughter for reaching my dreams. And this gonna be worthed someday. Everytime I've spent for debating,everytime I've spent for learning, everytime I've spent for chasing my dreams. All of these are gonna be worthed. I will never regret it,but I'll be giving thanks for having those time in my life.

Dreams insist you slaughter. Process is never be sweet. It is bitter at the first, but gonna be sweet at the right time.

Jesus bless me,my dream,and my efforts.

Comments