A "Hello" after a Long "Break"

Hello! It's been quite long time ago since the last time I wrote something here. My last post was written on April 2012, yes it was almost 2 years ago. I don't know how many times I've been saying that time flies so fast. The last 2 years backwards were another story for me when I learned something called "life". It was the time where I learned about total surrender to God in every single space in my life. There were the times for ups and downs in my life. I once said that "life is like a roller coaster, the ups and downs are what makes it fun.". Lately, I just found out that "life is like strumming the guitar, the upstrokes and downstrokes are what makes it fun." Some things happened out of my expectation. There was a time when things didn't go as what I had thought before, when God said "no" or when He said "hold on, kid". There was a time when He gave me much (by much I mean so much) more than I asked Him before as well. One thing that I believe is that everything happens for a reason.

Someone once ever said to me, "In times of struggling, no matter what the answer of your struggling is, it is much more important to see the whole process when you're in the time of struggling. The moment when you're getting closer to God."
(Kutipan aslinya, kata PKK gue: ketika dalam pergumulan, fokusnya bukan di jawabannya, tapi yang paling penting adalah gimana dalam proses bergumul itu kita makin deket sama Tuhan)

Most of the times, deep inside I worried about what would happen if..., would it be possible to ..., how would I.... But the past 2 years were a process where I saw that He answers everything on time, His time is never late.

Now, in the early days of 2014, those questions appear as I am currently on my final year of study. There are the times when I doubt my thesis topic, the times where I doubt myself, those times when I am afraid about too many things. But, I once heard about this:
"Worrying too much just means that you are too arrogant, because you don't believe that God will lead you to the way of how you should face it, you doubt His way, you doubt His providence. When you worry too much, it signs that you depend on your own self, you stand on your own foot, not His foot."
What I have to do now is just being surrender to God. Let God help me to go through everything that I have to face in front. No worries, because God is next to me :)

P.S: I don't know if there is anyone who reads what I write here, but whatever, I wish it could be a blessing for anyone who read this :)


Comments