Happy Sunday!

Sunday morning, after going to church, I and Esther went to a flea market at Juanda.
Guess what I found?

a shirt for IDR 1oK



a skirt which can be functioned as a tube top too. just for IDR 10K


This cute one is just for IDR 15K



Where can you find a cardigan just for IDR 15K?


and this is the best buy of the day: this cool vast is just for IDR 15K :D

I once wondered how can all of the clothes there be so cheap. I discovered the reason why, that's not because all the stuffs are secondhand but those are the rest of export commodity. So you have to be careful in selecting the items cause it might be broken. And if you are lucky enough (like me? :D) you can find some cool stuffs here :D *happy

Realizing that we've spent too much of our budget, so we decided to cook our own rice for the brunch (breakfast lunch).


It's a very happy Sunday! Happy Sunday! Be the light :D

Comments