Early Bankrupt

Yesterday, I went shopping with Ester. That was a massive shopping I can say. Despite we bought some monthly necessity, we also found some nice stuffs to buy which made our wallet remained thinner.

I, myself, spent extra budget for buying a rice cooker and water pipe. I decided to buy those tools for the sake of saving (cooking my own rice i thought would reduce my consumption food-hope it's gonna be that significant).

Despite that, i found a nice shoes yesterday. I really like it because it looks simple but elegant. and I love its color the most :) So I decided to buy it. (I feel happy but at the same time I feel insecure of getting bankrupt this month)



With all the stuffs I bought yesterday, I've spent half of my monthly budget :( I should survive with the rest of it until a month ahead.

Comments