hello. good good news in a good good day.
after 3 years of survival in SMAN1TRA, now i can say i'm officially graduated. yeay!

for today and His blessings, there's nothing else I can say beside thanks to the Almighty Jesus. I finally graduated :)


oh well, so many memories i've got in 3 years past.knowledge, friends, PPKr, debate, everything.

3 years ago,i enjoyed my new life in TV.com (Ten Five Community)



(watching movie on cinema with TV.com)



( with my wife *LOL, Paulla Inka )

everything was different than what i used to. i learned so many things and it was like so hard on my first year. adaptation.the thing i had to deal with.


then, on my second year. being a nature science student was my decision which turned to be so burdening.





things were getting harder. psychological pressure.



(stress out with my 2 years table partner, Alicia Tiffany Beandda)

"work hard, play hard"









besides the knowledge torture which stressed me out, thank God i got things called debate !
i found my passion on it. de la costa (debating land community in smanitra)



together with Vera Ruth Angelina, Paulla Inka, Niken Prasasyari, and Yogi Firmansyah we survived in de la costa.



I would like to thank my seniors, Gheanita Ariasthapuri, Fahmi Islami, Tantiana Yolanda, and Diane for all of their motivations and guidance. I'm so motivated seeing them winning competition.







i learned so many things in debate.

teamwork was the greatest thing in debate.



now, PPKr.
my family in SMANITRA.




"Jesus empowers me trough PPKr, i feel so blessed"



as time goes by, i was getting older. i recessed from debate for a whole year. i faced every drilling for national exam and univ test.





and finally, by the blessing of Jesus, i graduated fom SMAN1TRA




" 3 2 1 1 1 JAYA, SMAN1TRA! "

Comments