Debate two years adventure

1. I had joined 15 competitions so far.

2. Almost all of my LO were girls. I only got three male LO,which were Yoko (CEC-Cassanova), Joan(ISDC), and Seto (ALSA).

3. Mostly my teammates were girls. My first team was in EDC-UNTIRTA '07,consist of me,vera,and niken. Then my SPL1CE '07 team consist of me,vera,and diane. ALSEACE '08 i was being in one team with ghea and yoyo. KOMPEK10 team consist of me,vera,and seraphine. ALSA '08 team was me,paula,and diane. Schoolympic '08,again fighting with girls,which are paula and ghea. Next is Binus ECOMP '08,it consist of me,vera,and paula. Then, RESCUE '08 team was me,vera,and paula. Next is Banten ISDC provincial selection '08. The team was me,vera,and paula. After those, EDC SMAN 1 Depok team,consist of me,vera and paula. ALSEACE '09,consist of me,vera and paula.CEC '09 team,consist of me,salsa and elda.either was ISDC '09.

4. In ALSA '08 preliminary rounds,i was being nomaden until i ended it as second speaker.

5. I've tried being first until third speaker. But finally i found the joy of being first speaker.

6. So far, i never did challenge definition. But i've been challenged once,and damned! It was success (read: suck-ses).

7. I got bad luck oftenly in octo & quarter final. Eventough i had been in up rank, the shit just happened and damn it.i lost.

8. My latest night debate was in Banten ISDC provincial selection. The quarterfinal ended at about 2 am (even it was not night anymore)

9. I have a quote for environmental debate. In some debate i used it on my reply speech. I used to say "I give you sollution, they give pollution"

10. I used to write the verbal adjudication, the margin, and the adjudicator's name on my debating book.

11. So far i've had 5 debating books. 4 of them were like a journal books. 1 of them were a sketch book which i changed to be debating book.

12. Vera used to rebut every single thing that i said while paula wrote every single thing of my clarifications to vera's rebuttals in the casebuilding.

13. Most of my teammates were PPKr members. So we were free to pray together :p

14. I collect every id cards from any debating competition I involved.

15. I had been a Liason Officer once.

16. Biggest margin i've ever had supposed to be +16 (since the highest is only +13 so the adju minimized it into +12). Smallest margin i've ever had was -5.

17.

Comments