Rebellions by my differents way

Well..honestly to say, I am totally tired of school. I can't even hold it on. The assignments, examinations, experimentations,all of these have made me so much damned frantic,almost insane.

These takes almost whole of my time. This,whether I want or not,directly makes me neglecting my debate stuffs at the moment. Well, actually i do know that this has been my obligation as a student to dedicate almost of my whole time for studying. But my debater side is rebelling. She said that she does really need time for practicing towards the competitions she has to face in this months which are alseace and cec, especially towards the coming up of ISDC.

Does, her teenager side also rebels this. She believes that she really need to go sleep and take a trip to somewhere cozy else. Sort a beach or even just a downtown walk.

But these are the reality. I really need to do those assignments and examinations, so does with the experimentation unless I want to be punished.

So because of that, I am raising my middle finger towards these kinda problem. hell yeah!

Comments