Indie, Here I Go !

Am I? Mature?
17? Almost..
It sounds so unbelievable realizing that i'm getting mature or i've mature already (?). But the thing is, i'm running to be mature. And so this I have to be.

Mature.

Independent.
This is the most thing my dad tries to force me. And so does my mom.

But the thing here is sometimes i still fell that i'm not ready yet to be so it is. I mean, most of the times i'm being a bit childish or even too childish (?)
Sometimes I hate to be mature, I hate to face the concequences by being mature,but it is.

Nothing I can do to neglect this. It's the nature that every one suppose to face,isn't it?

Sometimes I feel that it's not necessary to change my childish attitude soon. I thought that actually it is still my kid period when I have most times for playing and thinking about nothing (let my parents do whatever i want) without realizing that sometimes there'll be time when I have no one to help me (oh gosh I hate to say this).

But realizing that sometimes it is gonna happen,then I suppose to do a change.

I couldn't be childish anymore,since I WILL have a non-intervered life where I'm the one who has the whole responsibility towards this.

Let's take an example :
these days,my parents isn't really that loyal to me. I mean, comparing to my previous life when i was in junior school they were so overprotective. I wasn't allowed to go hanging out with my fellows without them (hell yeah with this), they would pick me up everytime I need to go home and they used to deliver me whereever i'm gonna go. And this what made me so frustated.

But now everything is different. They don't that loyal to me any longer. They don't pick me up when I really need to be picked up. They allow me to go anywhere I want as long as I tell them clearly where i gonna go.

Sometimes I am happy facing this,but the rest of time I am a bit regreat it. Since I can't depend on them as a whole.

Well, it's life. This means that I have life. And I believe that the thing I suppose to do is trying to be more independent. Hopefully I am able to make it.

Indie here i go..

Comments