my first posting

hello..

officially, i'm blogger now..ehehee..

welcome to my blog..
yeah..finally, i make a blog..sebenernya sih cuma buat iseng2 aja..yaah begitulah.. :)
anyway.. i gave the name "one-step-closer-to-the-real-life" for my blog. why? hmm.. i think that it's such a thing that really happens to me now..since lots of unpredictable moments happened to me in the time that i have to grow up to be a mature. yea..especially in this last 2 years. everything has just began when i enter my new world in the high school. everything seemed so different. since it was my first time to be a student of a public school. everything was so different. and it made me a bit shock. new atmosphere, new friends, and also NEW BURDEN.

yea. i call it as BURDEN. why? because think that actually it should not be that bad when i have to face this. new responsibility from my parents and also the stereotype that people have about me. all of this made me think that actually i'm not a kid anymore. since they started to threat me as an adult. then, everything was going not to be that easy as i've faced before.

and it made me realize that i'm not a kid anymore, eventough in some way, i act like a child. but, i know that i shouldn't keep on that track.and i believe that i'm gonna face this as ONE STEP-CLOSER-TO-THE-REAL-LIFE

Comments