WEF afterglow

Hello! Last week, World Economic Forum on East Asia 2011 was held in Jakarta. And I worked there as a student volunteer along with the other students from UI. It was really a great experience to be the part of the committee of World Economic Forum on East Asia 2011. I worked there as external staff (student back-up who in charge in transportation team, along with Mbak Savirra). Our job was little bit more like Liaison Officer who were in charge at the airport. It was really a new experience for me to deal with bureaucracy at the airport from the immigrations to the customs. Not to mention, we also met a lot of new people which were really enlightening. For me it was quite a new experience to deal with all of this stuffs.

* Me, Mas Rangga, Mbak Savirra and the AUDI :D *

Thanks for my partner, Mbak Savirra for all of the help during the work. Yeah we rock the airport! Nothing's more challenging than this! ;)

* WEF Cakes picture which Danielle gave to us in dinner at Satoo *


* a letter for Danielle along with the present we gave to her *


* Danke Klaus! ;) *


A huge thanks for Andy Cui who had helped us during the event. Also thanks to Danielle Boiston and Jean-Loup Denereaz for all of the help and assistance. I'm so gonna miss the moment I worked at this event. I'm so gonna miss Andy, Danielle and Jean-Loup. Hope to see you again in the future, amazing people! :D


Comments