Thankies to EP'09 comittees

Big thanks for every comittee of EP'09. Thanks for every single of your hardwork and time you've given in order to support this event. I personally do really appreciate it. Thanks for helping me. Without you I'm nothing and either EP'09 is.
First of all I would like to thank Paulla Inka for being such a great partner as the president of English Club. Thanks for accompanying me since the very first beginning process until the last day of EP'09. Thanks for helping me to hold this event. Every single thing you did, dealing with those fucking birocracy, accompanying me dealing with the sponsorships,adventuring trough kalibata,joining debate competition in smk telkom in order to get additional money, asking permition to smp 1, until selling "es buah" which really spend your time and energy. Thanks. I really appreciate it.

Rahma Yuliana
Thanks for helping me to search money by selling anykinds of cake,choco,and es buah. Thanks also for accompanying me and cipaw to tanah abang for buying the shirts. Thanks for listening me. Thankies.

Fransisco
Thanks for helping me to handle the band management problem. Without you I doubt that I could solve this problem. Thanks also for contacting the participant. Thanks for everything.

Niken Prasasyari
Thanks for every credits you've spent to contact the participants. Thanks for spreading out the invitations.Thanks for asking everyone's contact person in every competition you're involving and thanks for promoting EP'09 undergroundly in ALSA'09.

Muhammad Aga
Thanks for making the stamp. Thanks for dealing with tent in H-2. Thanks for being so busy to set it up at the opening ceremony. Thanks for your hardwork to borrow every equipments to school. Thanks for giving award "The best comittee of EP'09" to me which means a lot to me.hahahaha

Vera Ruth Angelina
Thanks for typing the proposal, thanks for every letter you've made. Thanks for being MC. Thankies.

Yogi Firmansyah
Thanks for managing the schedule. Thanks for contacting the performer. Thanks.

Christy Ivana
Thanks for the design of banner,id card,and shirt. It is so globalizing Indonesian culture :p thanks for your camera too. Thankyou..

Kasih Silitonga
Thankies for the laptop. Thanks too for capturing every moment in EP'09. Thankies.

Rini Christine
Thanks for every pictures of EP'09. Thankies thankies.

Rica Raditya
Thanks for dealing with the food stuffs. Thanks for your camera too. Thanks.

Thanks for every chief,
Anggi Tri Widhi, Fatkhiya, Nabila
Thanks for managing the competition.

Karina
Thanks for your big effort in earning the money by selling the cake. Thanks.

Azka Maulida
Thanks for spreading out the invitation and thanks also for opening channel to the sponsorship.

Hany Syafira, Nathania Pandy
thanks for the printer and car.

Thanks for Abraham Alloy, Devianto, Samuel Pablo, Rezan, Bagus Handriyanto, Adi, Riswandi Emil
thanks for the transportation

Thanks to Randy,Anggit,Kevin,Benny,Sindu,Christian,Peter cs.
Thanks for setting up the tent.

Thanks to Yodya, Yosiana, Ajeng, Eka, Fina, Nurul, Auliya, Dian, Anna, Elsa cs
Thanks for the food. Thanks for being Liaison Officer. Thanks for printing certificate.

Thanks for every comittee including them whose names are not written here. I thank you and appreciate your hardwork.
Cheers!

Comments